Thursday, June 12, 2008

Casual suits


As per my policy, everything is handpainted. I know I'll get better with practice, but so far, this is my best work with suits. I think they are perfect with my cotton shirts.
These suits actually started out plain and rather dull looking. In fact, when they were done after working on them for weeks, I found that they looked just like any other suit you could find anywhere. I put them on the backburner and at the last minute decided to make them a bit more interesting. This gray combo is given some spice with floral prints on the sleeves and pockets. The slacks come with a brown belt and black belt option.
I do like the texture on this beige version. However it looked kind of blah to me at first. So I ended up painting these colorful flowers in places for a bit of pizazz.


Our main store is located at Jonetsu Isle2 RAKUEN(71,35,23)


Teleport to our store

No comments: