Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spring pants 2008

Yellow and orange tulips were handpainted inside Photoshop for this first attempt.
This is called Passion because passion is the only thing that kept me going through the first few months learning to make clothes in Second Life. I still remember how nervous I felt spending close to $1000US for photoshop and then trying to figure out how to use it.

The Emotion pants were made during an emotional period with my relationship with Photoshop! I wanted to throw the damn thing away. I kept going at it though and I finally learned how to make alpha channels after an entire month! This just goes to show you that if I can make clothes in Second Life, anyone can!

Our main store is located at Jonetsu Isle2 RAKUEN(71,35,23)


Teleport to our store

No comments: